At the Avalon ELC our youngest learners are immersed in a unique learning culture, from the moment they arrive. We offer a challenging curriculum with inquiry-based learning and a strong focus on literacy, numeracy, physical development and creative arts. We encourage discovery, curiosity and experimentation while we provide social and emotional support in a fun, safe, friendly and colourful environment.
- Very small classes with assistants for excellent care
- English as first hand language
- Doman brain Development Programs
- Physical Development Programs , including hand -feet and ball skills
- Art, music, creative movement, drama during the morning